Welcome to the Khon Kaen forum! Membership to this forum has been restricted. Email kketp1@ gmail dot com if you are interested in becoming a member. Thank you.

Glacier Hotel.

Topic author
krisb

Glacier Hotel.

Postby krisb » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:39 am

Just to help bump up the thread numbers, thought I'd do a little review on the good old Glacier Hotel in, you guessed it, Khon Kaen!

See I know there's probably better deals around the place, but if you're wanting quite possibly the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on, a bathtub for bathing the kids, and a really decent buffet breakfast, the Glaciers a winner imo.

The rooms are decent value at around the 1600baht for their deluxe rooms Inc breakfast. Nice and clean as well.

Staff are lovely, especially the vice president, LJ his name is- had the pleasure of drinking a few beers with him at a little BBQ they hold at the front of the hotel each night, beers are around 65b a big Leo. Bargain!

Anyhow, there you go, great hotel!

Topic author
shortvisit

Re: Glacier Hotel.

Postby shortvisit » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:50 pm

I am actually there right now (unless of course you read this post later, then I might be else where).

comfortable beds!!! big room, a big musty - I booked thru Agoda. I paid about 40USD per night for a deluxe. Have not have breakfast but so far- pretty good place!

good bang for buck

Return to “Khon Kaen Hotels”