Welcome to the Khon Kaen forum! Membership to this forum has been restricted. Email kketp1@ gmail dot com if you are interested in becoming a member. Thank you.

EARLY WARNING: EPL Crystal Palace vs. Everton Rearranged Date

Topic author
Draco

EARLY WARNING: EPL Crystal Palace vs. Everton Rearranged Date

Postby Draco » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi Guys :Smiley180: ,

The FA have now decided the rearranged date for the Postponed 23/04/16 Fixture between Crystal Palace Vs Everton, and are bringing it FORWARDS (did not expect that :Smiley111:)

So this is an early warning to all. The match will now be played on 14/04/16 Thur 2:00AM THAI date & time and will be added to Round 34. All the other matches for Round 34 will be played on the following weekend (16/17th April 2016).

PLEASE NOTE:
1) Everton and Crystal will be playing matches at the weekend as well. So the two teams will be involved in 2 matches in Round 34.

2) Due to the Crystal Palace vs Everton Fixture being played 2 days earlier than the other matches, I will need to publish the Template for Round 34 earlier to allow you guys time to cast your predictions. It is my intention to publish the Template on Saturday 9th April, after the deadline for the current Round 33 predictions has expired OR EARLIER if all predictions for the current Round 33 have been received. To avoid confusion I prefer not to have two Rounds of Templates out there at the same time unless absolutely unavoidable .

-------

Rounds 35 and the Final Round (of the season) 38 will both be similarly affected. Both those rounds will have 1 less day for getting predictions in, as the first rearranged match(es) will be played on a Wed (Thai Time).

I hope I have made myself clear guys. If you want any clarifications, you only have to ask.

Advice: Just monitor the Soccer Section, daily if possible, and you should not be caught out. Not leaving predictions to the last moments will also help avoid missing a deadline.

Return to “Soccer”