Welcome to the Khon Kaen forum! Membership to this forum has been restricted. Email kketp1@ gmail dot com if you are interested in becoming a member. Thank you.

EPL Prediction TEMPLATE for Round 34

SkyyWalker

Re: EPL Prediction TEMPLATE for Round 34

Postby SkyyWalker » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:28 am

Now that post I understand. Well done.

I'm surprised I have as many points as I do given my lack of knowledge and interest in soccer. I'd be willing to bet that if you randomly generated scores using only the numbers 0, 1 & 2 and inserted those numbers into every match played so far, the point total wouldn't be too much different than the score I have now. Due to the way our current scoring is set up, the predictions basically look like binary code! Perhaps I should get some Chinese dude to advise me...or at least a monkey. :Smiley111:

Speaking of the current scoring system, let's all give ParryHandy a big round of applause for being the first person to receive a 5 point penalty!!! :Smiley87:
http://kketp.com Tours & Thai Language Classes

Administration
Site Admin

Postby Administration » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:00 pm

Statistically 0, 1 & 2 are among the most common scores but you still have to correctly predict where to put them.

Or go to a Chinese Takeaway, maybe a Zoo....
The keyboard is mightier than the mouse.

SkyyWalker

Postby SkyyWalker » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:01 pm

I've acquired a new primate to assist me down the home stretch. I said I'd do my best not to sneak up too quickly on y'all old guys, but me new monkey may have different plans!! Protect yourself at all times, gentlemen. :Smiley162:

This one is for Windy...

http://kketp.com Tours & Thai Language Classes

Return to “Soccer”